Monday 30 June 2008

Olé!

Congratulations, Spain! Well deserved victory over the Germans in Euro 2008. For the first time in my life, my pre-tournament favourites have gone on and actually won the tournament. (That's what happens when you support England every time. This time they didn't qualify for the Championships, and I was free to latch on to another team.)

That Fernando Torres became the first Liverpool player to ever score in a major international tournament final (what a great goal it was, too) is a sweet bonus.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're happy with the results. :-) The players certainly look it.

Is your allegiance straying from Liverpool or will you remain true to the team that won your heart all those years ago? ;-)

(I know. There is really no doubt of the answer but it's fun to ask it. :-p)

Charlotta-love said...

There was a soccer game? huh.

Shankar said...

c-l: It's football, you ignoramus.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online