Sunday 15 June 2008

Change is good...

No, this isn't another post about Barack Obama (I can see how popular they are judging from the grand total of zero comments on them), but about the minor cosmetic changes in the blog.


First of all, thanks to Charlottalove for new blog title.


Second, the previous links list of friends' blogs has been replaced by the new "Blog List". In addition to providing a link to the blog, it also lets me know when the blog was last updated. I've set it so that the most recently update blog automatically jumps to the top of the list.


Third, I've added a list of my most frequently visited websites.


Fourth, the music player has been moved down the page, so you'll have to scroll down a bit if you want to turn off the annoying music.


Fifth, the blog archive has been moved to the bottom of the blog, accompanied by a list of Labels.


Thank you to all who come here and read my blog. Please feel free to return often...and feel equally free to leave (tasteful) comments.

5 Comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Speaking of music...you have Michael Buble on your list. Um, I love him - he just doesn't know it yet!

Shankar said...

No kidding. The last time I saw him, he was trying his luck with some girl who was definitely not you. Mind you, he was learning to dance in that video; if he'd needed help with his blog, I'm sure you would have been his preferred choice.

wild murdocks said...

love the new blog title

Tiffany said...

How did you get it set so that you when when we update our blogs? That's kinda neat!

Tiffany said...

when when = know when..sorry, it's 1:15 and I'm a little outa sorts....

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online