Thursday 19 June 2008

O Tempora O Mores #2

I told you the previous story about my choosing which camera to buy to set up this story about my laptop purchase.

I have had my laptop for over five years now. It wasn't exactly top-of-the-line when I bought it, but after travelling to six countries with me, and now bearing the resultant bumps and bruises, it has definitely started to show its age. So I have been thinking of upgrading for some time now.

I nearly did so in Qatar, but I didn't. On returning to India, my choices had been narrowed down to two brands, Sony and Toshiba. I went to the respective showrooms and got an idea of which one I preferred.

I then did the sensible thing. I came home and typed the name of two models in a Google search box, the Sony Vaio VGN-CR 36/B and the Toshiba A200-E562D.

This is what I found.

Lightning strikes again.

Incidentally, I went with for reliability.





But I nearly went for the fashion statement.

1 Comment:

Tara D. said...

Your link(This)is just taking me back to your previous post about the camera. ??? Well I'm sure it was supposed to be about the laptop. Either way, I'm glad you narrowed it down to one. Gotta love google. :)

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online