Friday 26 September 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...



This is so unexpected. I don't know what to say. I'd like to thank Tiffany for the award, and also all the little people who do so much in the wee small hours of the morning to make this such an awesome blog.



The rules are as follows: All questions must be answered with one word, and only one word. This award must be passed on to at least one other.

1. Where is your cell phone? Shop

2. Where is your significant other? *Shrug*

3. Your hair color? Hah!

4. Your mother? Inspiring

5. Your father? Awesome

6. Your favorite thing? Love

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your dream/goal? Peace

9. The room you're in? Bedroom

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home

13. Where were you last night? Bed

14. What you're not? Athletic

15. One of your wish-list items? Akubra

16. Where you grew up? Earth

17. The last thing you did? Application

18. What are you wearing? Clothes

19. Your TV? Panasonic

20. Your pet? Peeves

21. Your computer? Great

22. Your mood? Pensive

23. Missing someone? Always

24. Your car? None

25. Something you're not wearing? Jewellery

26. Favorite store? Marshalls

27. Your summer? Interesting

28. Love someone? Perhaps

29. Your favorite color? White

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Sunday



I pass this award to my buddies (drumroll, please)... STEVE, CHARLOTTE and LIANN.

3 Comments:

hoLLy said...

congrats on your award! :) i love reading other peoples answers to the questions.

and thanks for becoming a "follower" of my blog. :)

Charlotta-love said...

Tags I have waiting in my inbox: Two

Time it will take me to respond: Awhile

Is this normal: Mmhmm.

Josh and Libby said...

Nice, straight-forward answers!!! Had to comment to say Thank you! Your blog is the first that I actually listened to the music, usually have to pause them after a note or 2! Even listened while I looked at other blogs!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online