Saturday 26 July 2008

What's going on?#2

Today, 17 bombs exploded in a 70 minute span in the western Indian city of Ahmedabad, killing at least 29 people and leaving over 100 injured. Yesterday, 9 bombs exploded in a little over an hour in the southern Indian city of Bangalore, killing at least 2 people and leaving 20 injured. This is a summary of terrorist activity in India since 1993, taken from a list on Wikipedia.

There is no political or social commentary that I wish to make. I have not been affected personally by any of these attacks, and neither has anybody else that I know. I'm just sad and bewildered for my country.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

It just makes me sad. And worried.

Charlotta-love said...

"Bid thine heart all strife to cease; Whith thy brethren be at peace."

Reverently and Meekly Now; pg 185 vs 3.

We sang this song today and that phrase stood out to me. I wish more people listened to the message.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online