Thursday 31 July 2008

I've just seen a face

However, unlike The Beatles, I can forget the time or place we met. Actually, I'm not even sure we've met.

I'd better explain.

One of my friends from Corpus posted pictures on Facebook of him with his fiancee (which is one of the reasons Facebook was invented, to shout out to the world that you're in love). I had the vague feeling I'd seen her before. But when I asked him, he said he only met her a couple of months ago, and with my having left the Corpus area four-and-a-half years ago, there's no reason for me to think that I've met her.

Except now I've got a face in my mind, and I cannot for the life of me remember who it is. It could be an actress or singer for all I know (although I doubt it), or someone from one of the many schools I have attended.

Argh! Isn't it annoying when something like this happens?

3 Comments:

Tiffany said...

Goodness, has it really been 4 1/2 years since you left us? How time flies! When are you going to breeze in for a visit?

Charlotta-love said...

Did you ever see Saturday's Warriors? Suddenly I have the song "I've seen that face before" stuck in my head. ...great

Tara D. said...

Thanks charlotta-love, now I have that song in my head. lol I'd forgotten all about that movie; I loved it as a kid. :) Sorry bout your bad luck, shanki poos. Maybe you'll remember soon enough...or not.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online