Wednesday 13 August 2008

Movement on the GPS

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...but I'm not leaving on a jet plane.

I'm off to Bangalore tonight with the singles and I will be back on Sunday morning. A good time is anticipated by all, even though the weather forecast for our destination is rain tomorrow and more the following day.

The only drawback is that I'm going to miss the start of Liverpool's Champions League campaign tonight as I'll be on the train to Bangalore, and the miss of their English Premier League (EPL) campaign as I'll be on the train from Bangalore. As they usually do better when I'm not watching as opposed to when I am cheering them on, I should be okay.

See you later.

1 Comment:

Charlotta-love said...

Perhaps you will meet someone that holds your attention better than a sports game.

Hey, it could happen.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online