Saturday 11 October 2008

Farewell...for a while

I'll be away from Chennai for two and a half weeks starting this Sunday afternoon. I'm going to be in Pune for two working weeks (and the weekend in between) for some internal training at work, and then, I will be in Goa for three days on vacation with my folks.

I haven't been to Goa for far too long, and I am interested in seeing how the Goans celebrate the Indian festival of Deepavali. I hope there are some spectacular firework displays while I am there.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

You do like headings that are teasers, don't you.

Have fun while you're away and enjoy the hols.

Tiffany said...

Be safe and take lots of photos and then post your work trip/vaca here. I'd love to see your whereabouts!

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online