Saturday 1 November 2008

He's baaack...

November 7, 2008: James Bond (Jimmy to his close friends, like me) returns to cinema screens in India. Make that November 007, 2008.

Am I excited to spend a couple of hours watching an impossibly-cool British secret agent travel to exotic places around the world, drive supercool cars, use the latest in high-tech gadgets, get beaten up by evil henchmen, treat his boss with borderline contempt, have sex with random women, blow up a few buildings, kill the bad guy and make the world safe again for all of us little people, all in the name of Queen and country?

Yeah! Let the mayhem begin.




3 Comments:

My side. said...

I love James Bond!

Do you really know him and call him Jimmy?! If you do then i envy you!! =]

Jessica said...

You make Bond, James Bond, sound so appealing. Can you write a blog entry about me? I can use all the help I can get ;)

Charlotta-love said...

Did I ever tell you I had a friend out in Utah who was so into Bond that his phone number was 427-BOND? And his vanity plates said J. Bond. I wish I were joking. You just might have competition for the biggest fan.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online