Wednesday 19 November 2008

100th Post: Shankar's Laws of Existence

Woo-hoo! 100 posts on my blog, in just over six months. Yay, me! Of course, it's not that big of a deal considering I've pinched a good deal of them from other sources. Then again, I neither have kids whose photos I can plaster on the blog every other day and let everyone know just how cute they are, nor am I writing posts about how being in a new place is so exciting/strange. So perhaps it all evens out.
At this momentous point in human history, I have decided to make a major announcement. It is clear that it is a chaotic and anarchic world out there on the Internet, and in order to bring some order and method, I am establishing (fanfare, please)...

Shankar's Laws of Existence:
1. If it's not in Wikipedia, it's not true.
2. If you don't post it on your blog with accompanying photos, it didn't happen to you.
3. If you are not my friend on Facebook, you are merely an acquaintance.
4. If it's not posted on Youtube, it never happened.
5. If you can't find it on Google Maps, the place doesn't exist.
6. If Matt didn't dance there, it isn't inhabited.
7. What speling misteaks?
8. And what are apostrophe's? Your not making any sense.
9. If you don't leave comments on my blog post, you haven't read it.

This list is by no means exhaustive, so please feel free to add others in the Comments section.

7 Comments:

Tara D. said...

10. If you don't serpentine while being shot at, you're gonna get hit!

Tiffany said...

Whoa, whoa....I am not on Facebook, so that means I am merely an acquaintance?? You don't send dozens of postcards to every acquaintance do you?????

Unknown said...

yes! i jsut proved that i rad your blog :-)

Unknown said...

oops, and i just noticed my spelling mistake. i feel foolish.

Charlotta-love said...

I didn't realize at first that you had simply linked 'wikipedia' to your blog. I clicked the link and an article on the Greater Crested Tern opened. I couldn't figure out why that was a significant wiki post. I even looked to see if you had posted the article. lol

My side. said...

haha this post makes me laugh. =]

wild murdocks said...

Happy 100th blog post! Quite an accomplishment!

I'll superpoke high five you later on facebook. :)

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online