Friday 6 March 2009

The Goldilocks Zone

Till very recently, I had two pillows on my bed.
I preferred the one that was nice and firm, until I started waking up with shoulder and neck aches on a regular basis.
"This one is too hard."
So I switched to the other pillow and it worked for a while. Then I started waking up with a different set of shoulder and neck aches.
"The one is too soft."
Last week I bought a different brand of pillow from a department store. One week on, there have been no aches at all.
"This one is just right."
And they all lived happily ever after.

4 Comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Feather? Cotton?

Jessica said...

HAHAHA I hate looking for the right pillow! I found one at the Hilton hotel like two years ago, and now I haul that sucker everywhere ;)

wild murdocks said...

I wish you would have illustrated your story!

Unknown said...

I know that... Now I am on hypoallergenic, egyptian cotton, medium thickness pillows x2, with an egyption cotton pillowcase. Only a year ago I could sleep WITHOUT pillows at all!

Out of interest, are you a front, back or side sleeper? Apparently, your pillow has to match your sleep preference for ultimate comfort, says IKEA.

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online